We’re powering the store of the future
Brick & mortar accounts for 86% of all retail sales, but has been underinvested amidst a wave of innovation in e-commerce. At Clerk, we're bridging this gap by building digital infrastructure for the retail ecosystem that enables more transparent, efficient, and profitable store operations.
Grocery TV is Clerk's core marketing product, and the largest digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising network in grocery, with an initial focus on point-of-sale advertising displays. The vision for the Grocery TV product is to make it easier for advertisers to reach their audience at every key point along the retail shopping journey.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Programmatic Manager. You’ll be a key member of our business development team (Sales, Accounts) and report to the Head of Ad Sales. In this role, you’ll be primarily responsible for the growth and management of our programmatic partnerships, identification of new opportunities for revenue within the programmatic space, and collaborating with the sales team on programmatic campaigns.
The Clerk team is primarily based here in Austin, with a handful of remote employees. For this role, we're looking for someone who enjoys working remotely but is excited for face-to-face interactions with our customers.
- Build, manage and grow relationships with our DSP and SSP partners
- Identify revenue opportunities to maximize programmatic yield
- Support our Advertising Sales team through the full-cycle sales processes requiring programmatic execution and further accelerate growth for those lines of business
- Assist our Advertising Accounts team in managing programmatic campaigns
- Work with our Marketing team to source partnership opportunities with our programmatic partners
You’ll start working with our current programmatic partners in the DOOH space, but as you grow, you will build relationships with higher level executives at DSP and SSP companies across advertising mediums (CTV, DOOH, OLV, etc). You’ll have the opportunities to pitch and work with the largest national programmatic companies, agencies and brands.
- 3+ years of experience buying programmatic media or working for a DMP, DSP or SSP
- Working in a programmatic account management-related role is a plus
- Excellent listening and relationship-building skills
- Knowledgeable with programmatic technologies and ecosystem
- DOOH or CTV experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented and an appreciation for organization
- Demonstrated success with growing and building accounts
- Comfortable growing a new role within a department
- Available for quarterly travel to Austin, TX (our headquarters)
We are proud to have full salary transparency on our team, and use a market-based formula that provides consistency across roles & experience levels. The current compensation range for this role is:
- Base Salary: $118K/year
- Equity Options
- One of Austin's Best Companies to Work for in 2022
- A Trusted JobSage Employer
- Strong team values in transparency, ownership, people, and teamwork
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Competitive pay and salary transparency
- Generous time-off programs (including parental leave)
- Flexible work schedule
- Our own (amazing) space in East Austin
- Quarterly offsites and an annual retreat
Ready to start?
Our People Manager, Caitlyn, would love to meet you and walk you through our interview process. To connect with her, start with our quick application and she will be in touch with you shortly!
Feeling imposter syndrome? Reach out to us!
We're happy to help you better understand the role and what we're looking for.