We’re powering the store of the future
Brick & mortar accounts for 86% of all retail sales, but has been underinvested amidst a wave of innovation in e-commerce. At Clerk, we're bridging this gap by building digital infrastructure for the retail ecosystem that enables more transparent, efficient, and profitable store operations.
Grocery TV is Clerk's core marketing product, and the largest digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising network in grocery, with an initial focus on point-of-sale advertising displays. The vision for the Grocery TV product is to make it easier for advertisers to reach their audience at every key point along the retail shopping journey.
About the role
We're looking for a Product Designer (Contract or Full-time) to work closely with our team in re-designing a number of our core software products. In this role, you'll set the standards for product design within our company and have a lot of ownership over shaping the next phase of design for our products. While this role is initially on a contract basis, it has the opportunity to be full-time.
- Conduct cross-functional design sessions and interviews to guide the design
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Product, and other teams to develop customer-centric products
- Use tools like Figma to create user flows and wireframes
- Develop high-fidelity prototypes to communicate your designs
- Leverage our branding and your eye for design to create beautiful UI designs
- Support the creation and maintenance of our design system
- Establish standards for product design at our company
- 3+ years of experience in product design or UI/UX design, ideally for growth stage companies
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to rapidly create user flows and wireframes
- Ability to leverage existing branding to develop UI design
- Ability to create high fidelity prototypes
- Comfortable mentoring or training other designers
Ready to start?
Our People Manager, Caitlyn, would love to meet you and walk you through our interview process. To connect with her, start with our quick application and she will be in touch with you shortly!
Feeling imposter syndrome? Reach out to us!
We're happy to help you better understand the role and what we're looking for.