We’re powering the store of the future
Brick & mortar accounts for 86% of all retail sales, but has been underinvested amidst a wave of innovation in e-commerce. At Clerk, we're bridging this gap by building digital infrastructure for the retail ecosystem that enables more transparent, efficient, and profitable store operations.
Grocery TV is Clerk's core marketing product, and the largest digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising network in grocery, with an initial focus on point-of-sale advertising displays. The vision for the Grocery TV product is to make it easier for advertisers to reach their audience at every key point along the retail shopping journey.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join us as we grow Grocery TV, the largest and fastest-growing digital advertising network in retail. As a member of our Marketing team, you'll be responsible for growing and implementing our lead generation strategy to help build demand for Grocery TV.
- Plan, execute, and refine demand generation strategy
- Drive all omni-channel demand generation campaigns
- Manage paid advertising campaigns, including search and Linkedin
- Manage end-to-end email marketing campaigns
- Track and report on MQLs, CPL, and conversion rates
- Identify opportunities for streamlining marketing operations and leveraging automation
- Lead and coordinate our demand generation strategy for events, including conferences and trade shows
- Work with our sales team to increase engagement with our current database, drive product awareness, and create conversation opportunities
In this role, you will have the opportunity to own and grow a new area of the marketing team. You will help us optimize our demand generation across multiple customer segments and identify new opportunities to help Grocery TV expand.
This role will start as an individual contributor but have regular coaching opportunities for future marketing team members.
- 2+ years of full-time marketing experience (at a B2B company, preferably)
- Experience marketing to advertising agencies is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working directly in demand generation, with demonstrated results
- Experience with marketing automation tools, including Hubspot
- Experience managing events, both virtually and in-person
- Comfortable with being the first person to build the role internally
- Detail-oriented and an appreciation for organization
- Ability to work and collaborate with a small, fast-paced team
- Love for the startup environment and building new things
As a part of our commitment to transparency, we use a market-based formula that provides consistency across roles & experience levels and publish all of our compensation data internally for our team.
- One of Austin's Best Companies to Work for in 2022
- A Trusted JobSage Employer
- Strong team values in transparency, ownership, people, and teamwork
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Competitive pay and salary transparency
- Generous time-off programs (including parental leave)
- Flexible work schedule
- Our own (amazing) space in East Austin
- Quarterly offsites and an annual retreat
Ready to start?
Our People Manager, Caitlyn, would love to meet you and walk you through our interview process. To connect with her, start with our quick application and she will be in touch with you shortly!
Feeling imposter syndrome? Reach out to us!
We're happy to help you better understand the role and what we're looking for.